Friday, August 21, 2015

Student Blogger - California Animals

This week a student went above and beyond on the homework and completed an additional research and share about an animal in California. Here are some of the facts discovered by Ayla. I think it is worth mentioning that although a mountain lion may attack if you get near, it is not scientifically accurate to say you will be automatically killed. For information if you are interested, I have attached an additional link at the end.

California Animals



I chose the mountain lion because I want to know more about them from what I don’t know. Now I will tell you some facts about them.

*Mountain lions live in the mountain region.
*Mountain lions will automatically kill you if you get near them.
*If you feed deer it will attract mountain lions.
*Trim bushes to prevent hiding places.
*Bring dog food inside to prevent raccoons for mountain lion prey.
*Mountain lion attacks are very rare in California.
*If an attack happens immediately call 911.



http://mountainlion.org/FAQfrequentlyaskedquestions.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment