Friday, May 22, 2015

California Missions and More (student submissions)

Musical Image result for rows of crops
Hi, I am the yankee framer. Not the baseball player. I am one of the yankees that come to California as a place of “Golden Opportunity.”  I like to farm a lot.  I meet President Polk. He wants to own California. He thinks that it will be a good place to Manifest Destiny. Image result for plain landform



HI my name is Akshaj. I am playing the yankee framer in our play. I am supposed to act like I don’t want to be a farmer. No offense but (I think the yankees have the best song!) I think the play will be enjoyable. I show up twice in the play. This play is very interesting. I thought that i will feel uncomfortable when I sing but it’s fun. Handing off to Daphne……………..

Our Class Musical
By:Daphne
Hi my name is Daphne. I wanted to tell you that in  our class we have been practicing our play called California Missions and More! My part in the play is the farmer’s wife. It is very fun. This week we were supposed to memorize our lines. Mr. Fassler told us that it is called “off script.” Off script means to memorize the script. In case you don’t know our play, is about some people making a movie. Briyonni and Keira are the directors. But they are not the real directors they are acting like directors. Also Mr. Fassler told us at his old school one class also did California Missions and More!  



 Our Class Play
                 by:Sierra
Hello! My name is Sierra. I am in the play California Missions and More with my classmates! My part is Johnson, the assistant director. June 2nd is when we perform the play for our school and June 4th is when we perform it for our parents. Right now almost all of us have memorized our lines. I am the only one who gets to use the script because I will actually have it on the stage when we perform it in case someone accidentally forgets their lines. I think everyone is happy with our play so far and I like it too. We have almost finished the choreography as well. Now all we really need to do is make the props and make the play awesome and epic! I think the parents and kids will appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Akshaj, Daphne and Sierra! Cant wait to see you all perform!

    ReplyDelete