Saturday, November 5, 2016

Student Story - The Greatest Shoe Alive (chapters 1-3)

For the whole story (so far) including images and emojis, click HERE for the google doc. The beginning has been cut and paste below.


Chapter 1
Once upon a time there was a shoe. (Literally.)
It lived under a my foot. (Literally.)
It was the dirtiest shoe ever. (Literally.)
The end!
IT’S NOT THE END!!-🗨👟
DUSKER ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO TELL them THE STORY?
I AM SO SURE!👟
Wait? Why am I talking to my shoe? It’s not even talking. It’s not even alive! I feel likes it’s talking but it is really not. Not even a real life person.
Boy. Why does he it have a name?  
Why am I talking about my shoe? Oh well.
I am taking my shoe off. There, much better. What is clinsey doing to my shoe? 🐕
Wait a second…
That's no Clinsey! That’s Lindsey! 👧
My little sister! She is even worse than Clinsey in my shoes!
“CLINSEY! OFF MY SHOES!”👦
“Nuh uh, it's MINE now, hehe.”👧
She was smirking! The horror! The horror!
Wait. I am making a big fuss out of my shoes again.
Be brave, be brave, be brave…
I CAN’T BE BRAVE THEY ARE MY PRECIOUS SHOES!
PLease excuse me for a moment.
🌪🌪

I am back with my precious shoes. Wait remember what I said if Dusker wanted to share his story. Well, I was fooling around. There is no story.
The end
😠👟



Chapter 2
Maybe there is a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment