Friday, October 2, 2015

Class Blog - I want to be remembered for...

Teachers are notorious for taking good ideas from others and running with it. That happened this week as Mrs. Rohrbacker found a wonderful lesson online and then shared results on facebook which in turn were borrowed by fourth grade.

The lesson came down to reflecting on our actions, their effects, how we are, and how we want to be remembered. For a look at that lesson, feel free to click HERE.

Below are pics from most of the students that were able to finish and below some a the photos are captions from a few students that wanted and were willing to share a bit of insight into the because of their legacy wishes.


...because I like baseball and I want to be a good player in MLB and I wanna have… I want to take care of my mom because everything she did I want to pay back.


...because I was good at computer and typing.


...because I hope that people think that I’m nice and that I’m willing to stand up for my friends.




...because it is kind and being kind to kids is a special thing for me because I like helping other students.


...because I like helping other people and encouraging them to do things that they think they can’t do.


...because I used to play soccer for two years.


...because my mom thinks I’m really funny and I do too.


...because I’m really good at reading books.


...because I do love books and I want everyone to know that and I do love having fun.


...because I really, really like writing.


...because my mom played soccer and I want to play soccer.



...because almost all of my family also plays baseball or softball and my family is encouraging me to keep playing and get better.






...because I am a good basketball player on my team and I score a lot of points and we are undefeated, 4 and 0.



...because I enjoy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment