Wednesday, November 12, 2014

LPA Conference

Hi my name is Aidan and I had a great weekend in October. Let me tell you about myself before I talk about the weekend. Did you know I have a dwarfism! I was born with achondroplasia (man that’s a long word, mom had to help me with that spelling). No big deal. I’m just little and will always be little. I can still ride a bike, and build legos, and play sports.

Now for the weekend. Over a weekend this October, I was at a Little People of America Regional Conference right here in Sacramento. I met a boy named Peyton, who is about the same size as me. When I met him he was playing Minecraft on his iPad. There were lots of kids that were my size there. I had lunch with Bradley. I have known him since I was a baby. At the conference I hung out with lots of kids.


I went to a banquet with my family and there was a dance afterwards. I was so sweaty from the dance!


There was a photobooth there too. We had fun in the photobooth.

What a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aidan,
    Thank you for sharing your story. What was your favorite part of the conference besides meeting new friends? Do you think you will visit them again soon?
    Mr. Wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aidan!
    Great post! Did I ever tell you my niece Kaitlynn has attended the LPA conference several times? Looks like you had a ton of fun. I love to dance, too! Did any of your new friends come from far away?
    Mrs. Kloczko

    ReplyDelete